1-) Have you _______ seen an elephant?
2-) I haven’t eaten anything ______ twenty-four hours.
3-) Everybody likes his poems, _________?
- don’t they
- doesn’t he
- didn’t she
- won’t he
4-) We played very well. _______, we lost the game.
- In addition
5-) There is _______ in the fridge. It is empty.
6-) I can’t see Kate _______. Where is she?
7-) She wears blue shoes.
- Blue shoes are worn by her.
- Blue shoes are wearing by she.
- Blue shoes are worn by she.
- Blue shoes are wearing by her.
😎 They don’t clean the kitchen.
- The kitchen aren’t cleaned by they.
- The kitchen isn’t cleaning by them.
- The kitchen isn’t cleaned by them.
- The kitchen aren’t cleaning by them.
9-) I _________ TV when I was a child.
- used to watching
- didn’t used to watch
- use to watch
- didn’t use to watch
10-) They …………………….meet at a cafe next week.
- are going to
- going to
11-) Which one is wrong?
12-) A:Whose glasses are these?
B: They’re my sister’s. They’re ………..
13-) My mother ……….. the cake very fast.
14-) Don’t panic, ________?
- will you
- do I
- don’t you
- shall we
15-) What does “PC” stand for?
- Private Council
- Personal Computer
- Purple Colour
- Perfect Company
16-) What is the synonym of “freedom”?
17-) Newton discovered the presence of ___________________
- an apple tree
18-) Wright brothers ……………………….. the first airplane.