1-) Where do you usually go on holiday?
- a) She often goes to Hatay
- b) We like to sit and cry.
- c) I usually go Antalya.
- d) See you in the beach.
2-) How was the weather in holiday?
- a) It was happy.
- b) My temperature was very cold.
- c) I like rainy weathers.
- d) The weather was hot and sunny in holiday.
3-) Carol : Me too. How was your holiday?
Harry : It was great. My family and I were in ………….
- a) New York
- b) Washington
- c) San Fransisco
- d) Los Angeles
4-) Linda : _______ you in Greece?
Jim : No, I wasn’t. I _______ in Italy. Look at my photo of the Pisa Tower
- a) Were / was
- b) Was / were
- c) Were / were
- d) Was / was
5-) What are the family doing?
- a) cooking
- b) playing games
- c) picking berries
- d) staying in a tent
6-) What are they learning?
- a) cycling
- b) riding a horse
- c) skiing
- d) driving a car
7-) What are people doing?
- a) People are having breakfast.
- b) People are visiting a museum.
- c) People are having a chat.
- d) People are playing dodgeball.
😎 A:What will you do today?
B: I don’t know, maybe I will …………………..
- a) visit Buckingham Palace
- b) walk Hyde Park
- c) get on London Eye
- d) visit museums
9-) Last weekend, my family and I were at a winter sports centre in Sweden.
What did you do in holiday?
- a) We skied over the hills.
- b) We played ice-hockey.
- c) We builded a snowman.
- d) We walked in the snowy forest.
10-) A:Where did you stay?
B: We stayed …………….
- a) in a hut.
- b) in a tent.
- c) in a flat.
- d) in a cave.
11-) I’m a/an _____________ . I can cut and sew fabrics. I can make dresses, trousers and skirts.
- a) dresser
- b) tailor
- c) stylist
- d) engineer
12-) I’m a/an _________ . I work at school. I teach you new things. I can play fun games with you, too.
- a) manager
- b) teacher
- c) student
- d) janitor
13-) Student B : Hi! How can I help you?
Student A : I’m………………………………………..
- a) doing homework. It is none of your business.
- b) staring at you. OMG you are beautiful.
- c) making a survey for our school magazine.
- d) cleaning here. Can you move little bit?
14-) Which days does she work?
- a) She works on Monday, Thursday, Wednesday.
- b) He works on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
- c) She works on Monday, Thursday, Saturday.
- d) She works on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
15-) If I’m at a party but don’t know anybody, …………………………….
- a) I’II examine the people there
- b) I’II meet new people
- c) I’II enjoy the food and drinks.
- d) I’ll sleep there.
16-) Choose the best answer according to the picture above.
- a) Criminals robbed a bank.
- b) A smuggler ran away after seeing the owner of the house.
- c) A burglar broke into the house at night.
- d) Bad people steal things.
- ve 18. soruları resme göre cevaplayın.
17-) Choose the best answer according to the picture above.
- a) Criminals are robbing a bank.
- b) Villains kidnapped a girl.
- c) These are savages. How could they do such thing!
- d) People are in a costume party.
18-) Officer : How many criminals are there?
- a) There are many criminals.
- b) There is two criminals.
- c) There are two criminals.
- d) There is no criminal at all.