Future Perfect Tense’in iki farklı biçimi vardır: “will have done” ve “be going to have done.” Simple Future yapılarının aksine, Future Perfect yapıları birbiri yerine kullanılabilir. Tam olarak çevirmek mümkün olmasa da ‘gelecekte yapılmış olacak’ gibi bir anlam taşır.
Future Perfect with “Will”
[will have + past participle]
- You will have perfected your English by the time you come back from London.
- Will you have perfected your English by the time you come back from London?
- You will not have perfected your English by the time you come back from London.
Future Perfect Tense with “Be Going To”
[am/is/are + going to have + past participle]
- You are going to have perfected your English by the time you come back from the U.S.
- Areyou going to have perfected your English by the time you come back from the U.S.?
- You are not going to have perfected your English by the time you come back from the U.S.
Will ve going to kullanarak Future Perfect zaman kipinde hemen hemen hiç fark olmadan cümle kurmak mümkündür.
Başka Bir Eylemden Önce Tamamlanan Eylem
Future Perfect Tense bir şeyin gelecekte başka bir eylemden önce gerçekleşeceği fikrini ifade eder.
- By next December, I will have received my promotion.
- By the time he gets home, she is going to have cleaned the entire house.
- I am not going to have finished this test by 3 o’clock.
- Will he have learned enough Chinese to communicate before he moves to Shanghai?
- Sam is probably going to have completed the homework by the time he leaves this afternoon.
- By the time I finish this course, I will have taken 13 tests.
- How many countries are you going to have visited by the time you turn 70?
-ing Almayan Fiiller İçin Gelecekte Bir Şeyden Önceki Süre
Gelecekte başka bir eyleme kadar bir şeylerin devam edeceğini göstermek için Future Perfect Tense’i kullanırız.
- I will have been in London for six months by the time I leave.
- By Monday, Susan is going to have had my book for a week.
Zaman Cümleciklerinde Gelecek Kiplerinin Kullanılmadığını Unutmayın
Future Perfect Tense tüm gelecek zamanlarda olduğu gibi zaman ifadeleri ile başlayan tümcelerle kullanılamaz örneğin; when, while, before, after, by the time, as soon as, if, unless
- I am going to see a movie when I will have finished my homework. Not Correct
- I am going to see a movie when I have finished my homework. Correct
Aşağıdaki örnekler always, only, never, ever, still, just gibi zarfların cümlede nereye konulması gerektiğini göstermektedir
- You will only have learned a few words.
- Will you only have learned a few words?
- You are only going to have learned a few words.
- Are you only going to have learned a few words?
Active(Etken) – Edilgen(Passive)
- They will have completed the project before the deadline. Active
- The project will have been completed before the deadline. Passive
- They are going to have completed the project before the deadline. Active